Woocommerce Xero v1.7.0 Download
Integrate your WooCommerce store with your Xero account
Xero is beautiful accounting software and is the world’s easiest accounting software you’ll see. It handles all of your business accounting functions from bank reconciliation and financial reporting to inventory tracking and payroll.
Xero for WooCommerce gives you the ability to setup automatic creation of invoices in Xero for your ecommerce sales. After the module is installed and configured each order place in your WooCommerce store is securely sent to your Xero account to keep your records up to date.
All items, shipping, discount, and tax data is sent to Xero. When payments are made they are applied to the appropriate invoice to keep everything in balance.
Open a Xero account today and get started!
2015.11.12 – version 1.7.0
* Feature – Tax Rates/Tax Codes are now created via the API and passed with line items
* Tweak – Xero organisation wide “due date” settings are now respected when creating invoices
* Fix – If email is blank for manual orders, create a new contact instead of using the same entry
* Fix – Use the current date when issuing payments for COD orders
* Fix – Remove sslverify=false now that WordPress bundles certificates
2015.08.16 – version 1.6.10
* Fix – Error in invoice manager.
2015.08.16 – version 1.6.9
* Fix – Error in contact manager.
2015.08.10 – version 1.6.8
* Tweak – If a contact is found in the Xero database with a matching email, its info is updated instead of creating a new contact
* Fix – Only auto send payments when an order is marked as “completed” (per the settings description)
2015.06.01 – version 1.6.7
* Round the order total in cents before parsing from float to int to prevent unexpected int values.
2015.03.04 – version 1.6.6
* Always setting the unit amount with 4DP to fix validation errors on line items.
* Always include unit amount and tax amount to allow creation of non matching tax line items.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register