Woocommerce Catalog Visibility Options v2.7.0 Download
Transform WooCommerce into an online catalog by removing eCommerce functionality
Wait, what? Remove eCommerce functionality? It may sound strange but when you think about it, if you take out the cart, checkout process and ‘buy now’ buttons, WooCommerce is actually the perfect platform upon which to showcase a catalog of products which aren’t currently for sale online. The added beauty of this solution is that when you do want to start selling, you can do so with the flick of a switch.
But this extension does much more than that. Rather than just taking the entire store offline, you also have the option restrict it to users who’re logged in.
2015.10.16 – version 2.7.0
* Update: Use a filter to filter the add to cart button on the shop archive page.
Fixes issues with themes who use custom handling to render out the button.
2015.09.15 – version 2.6.8
* Update: Allow add to cart even when prices are disabled. Set prices to disabled and
use the filter catalog_visibility_user_can_purchase to return true.
2015.08.19 – version 2.6.7
* Update: Fix notice for WP 4.3 constructor style.
2015.08.13 – version 2.6.6
* Enhancement: Better compatibility with Bookings.
2015.07.30 – version 2.6.5
* Fix: Prevent filters from running if woocommerce_init has not been fired yet. Fixes issue with WP SEO News plugin.
2015.07.27 – version 2.6.4
* Update: Update logon form to use built in WC handlers rather than WP Core. Prevents users from being redirected to wp-login.php
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register