Woocommerce USPS Shipping Method v4.2.16 Download
USPS is the largest delivery network in United States, this extension provide you real-time shipping rates by utilizing their API.
The extension requires that your store uses US Dollars for it’s currency and United States, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands as the base country. It primarily works with ins and lbs, but other units can be converted automatically.
WooCommerce USPS “How to Set Up Our WooCommerce USPS Video Tutorial” here: WooCommerce USPS Shipping Extension
2016.01.26 – version 4.2.16
* Fix – Improve clarity of settings regarding Retail and Commercial shipping rates.
* Fix – Re-Add Commercial discount rates to flatrate values.
2016.01.19 – version 4.2.15
* Fix – Use correct ONLINE rates for USPS products
2016.01.15 – version 4.2.14
* Update – USPS January 2016 API Updates https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/2016-jan-webtools-release-notes.rtf
* Update – Remove deprecated USPS services (Box Rate C, Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Box)
* Update – Update flat rate shipping prices
* Fix – Resolved several PHP warnings
2015.12.11 – version 4.2.13
* Fix – Update international rates
2015.07.30 – version 4.2.12
* Tweak – Update flat rates.
* Tweak – Added back Metered Letter.
* Fix – Rate calculation for a number of international rates has been fixed.
2015.07.30 – version 4.2.11
* Fix – Calculating rates for Brunei now works correctly
* Fix – Remove use of sslverify=false in remote requests
* Added a check when saving the User ID field to make sure that the ID is valid.
2015.07.24 – version 4.2.10
* Fix – Ensure the XML response is of the correct data type before beginning parsing, now that we use WC_Safe_DOMDocument
2015.07.15 – version 4.2.9
* Fix – Error when non valid rate is returned.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register