Woocommerce Stripe Gateway Plugin v2.6.10 Download
Take Credit card payments easily and directly on your store
The Stripe plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to take payments directly on your store via Stripe’s API. Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards directly on your store. Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden costs: you only get charged when you earn money! Earnings are transferred to your bank account on a 7 day rolling basis. Stripe is currently only available in the US and only works with US Dollars, however, the folks at Stripe state that they are working on adding non-US support in the future. Stripe supports the Subscriptions extension. Stripe also supports re-using cards. When a customer pays, they are setup in stripe as a customer. If they create another order they will be able to checkout using the same card. A massive timesaver for returning customers.
=== WooCommerce Stripe Gateway === A payment gateway for Stripe (https://stripe.com/). A Stripe account and a server with SSL support/a valid SSL certificate is required (for security reasons) for this gateway to function. == Important Note == You *must* enable SSL from the settings panel to use this plugin in a live environment – this is for your customers safety and security.
2016.03.16 – version 2.6.10
* Tweak – Add logging mechanism. New ‘Logging’ option is added in Stripe gateway setting to enable logging.
* Fix – Allow language files to be located outside of plugin directory
2016.02.29 – version 2.6.9
* Tweak – Allow mechanism to override Stripe JS error handler. See https://gist.github.com/gedex/240492f479c7443e4780
for an example to override error handler with simple alert.
2016.02.11 – version 2.6.8
* Tweak – Include card brand in saved cards radio label class
* Tweak – Add action when deleting card
* Tweak – Add actions for add_card and add_customer
* Tweak – Add support for automatic localisation in Stripe Checkout modal
* Fix – Check for Stripe error code emptiness before returning the WP_Error
2015.12.17 – version 2.6.7
* Fix is_available SSL check to also work properly on hosts that always serve HTTPS
2015.12.03 – version 2.6.6
2015.12.02 – version 2.6.5
* Do not require a card id when updating a subscription payment method
2015.11.20 – version 2.6.4
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register