WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.11 Download
Offer products and services that require recurring payments in your WooCommerce Store
Want to sell products and services that require recurring payments? Now you can, withWooCommerce Subscriptions.
Start selling subscriptions
WC Subscriptions makes it easy to create and manage products with recurring payments. Create a subscription product just like any other WooCommerce product, and you’re ready to start selling subscriptions.
With Subscriptions, you can charge recurring payments per day, week, month or year. You can add an optional sign-up fee and duration. Shipping fees, discounts & taxes are all applied to recurring payments.
Subscription management is also synced with the payment gateway. When a subscription is cancelled at PayPal, it will be cancelled with your site. And you can offer your customer’s multiple gateway options – PayPal Standard is supported out-of-the-box, and you can add PayPal Digital Goods or Stripe. All other gateways are compatible with subscriptions when using manual payments.
What can you sell with Subscriptions?
Products that require shipping, like magazines;
Downloadable products, like e-zines;
Virtual products, like memberships;
Services, like business coaching;
Sell any other physical, virtual or downloadable product/service you can imagine!
*** WooCommerce Subscriptions Changelog ***
2016.03.03 – version 2.0.11
* Fix: activation issue with v2.0.10 on some sites due to get_editable_roles() function not being defined
* Tweak: don’t allow subscribers to cancel subscriptions with pending cancellation status
2016.02.27 – version 2.0.10
* Tweak: large improvements to internationalisation of strings after a full audit of all strings made available for localisation. Subscriptions now makes use of string context more often, uses numbered placeholders for strings passed through sprintf/printf, consolidated strings with same context and added more comments for translators.
* Tweak: display details of product, shipping and tax line items at PayPal for subscription sign-ups via Express Checkout Reference Transactions instead of only displaying the billing agreement description.
* Tweak: add new wcs_get_address_type_to_display() method to have a single source for all localised address type display names
* Tweak: a number of small security improvements around validation of printing strings
* Tweak: new ‘woocommerce_subscription_use_pending_cancel’ filter to allow stores to switch off the use of the Pending Cancellation status applied until the end of any prepaid term on a subscription once it has been cancelled
* Tweak: use wp_json_encode() when possible (with WordPress v4.1 and newer) instead of PHP’s json_encode(), the use of which is discouraged
* Tweak: move user role filter to after the default roles section and introduce wcs_get_new_user_role_names() to allow custom code to more easily customise the role assigned to a user for subscription events.
* Fix: Product add-on incompatibility: make sure product add-ons are only applied once for manual renewal payments for a previously failed automatic renewal payment.
* Fix: Checkout Add-ons incompatibility: add subscription fee line items to the cart for manual renewal and resubscribe to make sure Checkout Add-ons are applied to manual renewals and resubscribes
* Fix: compatibility with remote updaters, like WP Remote, Jetpack Manage by activating subscriptions on ‘init’ not ‘admin_init’ because remote udpaters won’t trigger that hook.
* Fix: apply recurring coupons to manual renewals by making sure they are set in the cart at the time of renewal. Introduces the use of the following new psuedo coupons for carrying over recurring coupons to renewals: ‘renewal_fee’, ‘renewal_percent’ & ‘renewal_cart’.
* Fix: make sure it is possible to link a subscription with a parent order by passing a ‘order_id’ argument when creating or updating a subscription via the REST API endpoints (i.e. /wc-api/v4/subscriptions/)
* Fix: don’t show synchronisation fields on the Edit Product screen for a subscription that renews daily when toggling the downloadable or virtual checkboxes
* Fix: make sure you can bulk edit variations before a variable product is saved with WooCommerce v2.5 by using the product type field
* Fix: don’t incorrectly log the “Free trial commenced for subscription” order note on a subscription when applying coupons to make the initial payment free. Instead, log the more general “Sign-up complete” order note whenever a subscription without an initial payment receives the first payment complete function call.
* Fix: don’t allow resubscribing to subscriptions with a $0 / period price, because generally, this is done to charge the full cost of the subscription in the sign-up fee, and we don’t charge sign-up fees on a resubscribe.
* Fix: occassional error when updating a subscription via the Edit Subscription screen: “Error updating subscription: A valid PayPal Billing Agreement ID value is required” caused by using disabled payment method meta fields (Subscriptions now uses readonly fields).
* Fix: send cancelled subscription emails to store managers when a subscription is deleted early in the process of deletion to ensure billing meta fields are still available to include in the email.
* Fix: log correct next payment date when processing a PayPal IPN payment request for a subscription that has a payment in the future. Also fixes an undefined index notice for these IPN requests for subscriptions with no free trial.
* Fix: allow disabled payment gateways that are still active as plugins to be treated as a valid payment method when saving a subscription via the Edit Subscription screen to avoid switching the subscription to use Manual renewals.
* Fix: always display order numbers not IDs to improve compatibility with plugins like Sequential Order numbers
* Fix: when a switch order’s status is changed, don’t cancel, suspend or mark the corresponding subscription as failed. Only do that on those status changes for the original order.
* Fix: display all subscriptions on the Subscriptions list table when filtering by payment method (previously the default posts per page value would be used, which is 5).
* Fix: leap year issues when creating subscription terms with PayPal Standard that can lead to prolonged free trial or subscription duration for subscripions that have an annual free trial or billing period.
* Fix: set correct subscription length options for subscription variations on the Edit Product screen when first loading the page (affects subscriptions with a billing interval other than 1)
* Fix: duplicate PayPal IPN blocking on sites running PHP prior to version 5.4.0.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register