Woocommerce EU Vat Number v2.1.9 Download
This extension provides your checkout with a field to collect (and validate) a customers EU VAT number if they have one. Upon entering a valid VAT number the business (optionally businesses outside of your base country) will then not be charged VAT at your store.
2015.09.21 – version 2.1.9
* Add VAT number field to My Account page
* Add Switzerland to list of VAT countries
2015.08.06 – version 2.1.8
* run vat_number_is_valid if the cached result was 0 or false.
2015.03.12 – version 2.1.7
* Add report for non-eu VAT taxes in the same format as the EU VAT report. Useful for accounting.
2015.03.12 – version 2.1.6
* Fix report ranges.
2015.03.12 – version 2.1.5
* Fix textdomain
2015.03.08 – version 2.1.4
* Textdomain and POT update.
2015.01.08 – version 2.1.3
* Fix localisation support.
* Tweaked what data gets saved when dealing with regular products to avoid showing IP info when not required.
2015.01.08 – version 2.1.2
* Set excemption regardless of base country (maybe_set_vat_excempt method).
2015.01.01 – version 2.1.1
* Updated geolocation class for CloudFlare support.
* When dealing with digital goods, validate users who state that they are outside of the EU, if the IP address is inside the EU.
* Fix options when saving other tax settings.
2014.12.30 – version 2.1.0
* Added new geolocation class with more reliable GeoIP functionality.
* Only collect IP when dealing with digital goods in the cart.
* Force total refresh so checkbox is displayed.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register