Woocommerce Brands Extensions v1.4.1 Download
Create, assign and list product
The brands extension for WooCommerce allows you to create brands for your shop; each brand can be named, described and assigned an image. Brands can then be:
Listed, indexed, on a page using a special A-Z shortcode
Displayed as thumbnails on a page using a shortcode
Displayed in the sidebar using a widget
Assigned to a product
Used to filter products using a special layered nav widget
After assigning brands to products, the layered nav widget allows customers to filter products by brand. Also, since brands are a taxonomy, you can browse by brand. The archive template can optionally show the brand description, or you can use a widget instead.
A useful feature is the A-Z shortcode which lets you list your brands on their own page and makes finding brands easy:
2015.11.16 – version 1.4.1
* Fix – Coupons can be applied but no discount shows if the coupon is brand restricted
* Fix – Only update/save settings when the brands settings page is currently active
2015.09.01 – version 1.4.0
* Adjusts the coupon validation logic to filter for both cart-based and product-based discounts.
* Adds logic to conditionally modify product-specific discounts if there are brands involved.
* Fix deprecated widget calls.
2015.07.07 – version 1.3.3
* Enhancement – product_brand shortcode now shows all brands associated with a product
* Use wc_placeholder_img_src instead of the deprecated woocommerce_placeholder_img_src
2015.06.30 – version 1.3.2
* Fix – Incompatibility with Points and Rewards.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register