WooCommerce Bookings Extension v1.8.3 Download
This powerful extension allows you to sell your time or date based bookings, adding a new product type to your WooCommerce site. Perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
Can I add fields to the bookings form?
You can, using the Product Add-ons extension for WooCommerce. We’ve compileddocumentation on integrating product add-ons as well.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support WooCommerce Subscriptions?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support WooCommerce Subscriptions, this is on our development roadmap.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support recurring bookings?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support recurring bookings (without some code), this is on our development roadmap.
Can the same resource be used across multiple booking products?
Currently, resources cannot span multiple booking products.
Can my customers modify their bookings?
Bookings can currently only be amended by the website administrator.
Can I book a specific day?
All bookings are time and date based, rather than based on specific days.
2015.11.24 – version 1.8.3
* Fix – Rules ending at midnight will now properly be parsed.
* Fix – Google Calendar events now properly include the correct end date.
* Fix – Make sure person discount applies correctly.
* Fix – Previously if the last day of the month happened to fall on the same day of the week as your “start of week setting”, events would not show. This is now fixed.
* Fix – Minute buffer calculation fix, making sure all proper blocks display.
* Fix – Blocks smaller than 30 minute chunks will no longer get cut off on the admin calendar.
* Fix – Prevent the partial booked indicator from sometimes showing on a previous day to a day with bookings.
2015.11.11 – version 1.8.2
* Fix – If there are 0 time slots left, make sure not to show the block at all.
* Fix – Resolved an issue with avaibility times and buffer times.
* Fix – Prevented a validation error when updating buffer times in the admin to 0 (blank would still work).
2015.11.10 – version 1.8.1
* Fix – Fix a bug with hours spanning days that can potentially show (still unbookable) slots on other days
2015.11.9 – version 1.8.0
* Feature – Time based bookings can now extend into the next day.
* Feature – Rules can now have priorities set to create custom availability schedules.
* Feature – New coupon type to offer discounts per person on bookings with multiple people.
* Feature – A buffer period for time and day blocks can now be set.
* Tweak – Our “partially booked” indicator now works for day blocks with multiple spots.
* Tweak – Tooltips have been added on the booking calendar to explain what each color means.
* Tweak – New get_wc_booking_statuses() to return an array of booking statuses.
* Tweak – Use wc_date_format/wc_time_format instead of hard-coded format strings for default date & time formats.
* Fix – create_wc_booking now supports person types and correctly passes person info.
* Fix – Show days as available if time based rules say so.
* Fix – Fatal error that occurs when setting a booking’s booked product to N/A.
* Fix – Associate booking details with an order, even if the booking and order are created separately.
* Fix – Only send booking cancelation emails for bookings and not orders.
* Fix – Next/Previous tooltip text can now be translated.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register