WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.5 Download
Offer products and services that require recurring payments in your WooCommerce Store
Want to sell products and services that require recurring payments? Now you can, withWooCommerce Subscriptions.
Start selling subscriptions
WC Subscriptions makes it easy to create and manage products with recurring payments. Create a subscription product just like any other WooCommerce product, and you’re ready to start selling subscriptions.
With Subscriptions, you can charge recurring payments per day, week, month or year. You can add an optional sign-up fee and duration. Shipping fees, discounts & taxes are all applied to recurring payments.
Subscription management is also synced with the payment gateway. When a subscription is cancelled at PayPal, it will be cancelled with your site. And you can offer your customer’s multiple gateway options – PayPal Standard is supported out-of-the-box, and you can add PayPal Digital Goods or Stripe. All other gateways are compatible with subscriptions when using manual payments.
What can you sell with Subscriptions?
Products that require shipping, like magazines;
Downloadable products, like e-zines;
Virtual products, like memberships;
Services, like business coaching;
Sell any other physical, virtual or downloadable product/service you can imagine!
2015.11.07 – version 2.0.5
* Tweak: the “Suspend” button is no longer displayed on a store manager’s View Subscription page when 0 suspensions are allowed, to avoid confusion (store managers can always suspend subscriptions from the Manage Subscriptions screen)
* Tweak: use both order status and paid date meta data to find the completed payment count on a subscription because some payment gateways don’t set the paid date and some stores may run custom code or 3rd party plugins using a custom order status other than “completed”
* Tweak: add new ‘woocommerce_subscriptions_switch_error_message’ filter and improve params on ‘woocommerce_subscriptions_is_switch_valid’ to allow 3rd party code, like Name Your Price, to allow their products to be switched
* Tweak: add new ‘woocommerce_subscriptions_paid_order_statuses’ filter for 3rd party code to declare what custom order status should be considered as marking an order as paid
* Fix: update the trial, next payment and end dates as well as the start date when changing the status of a order used to purchase a subscription (for stores which use manual payment methods which can take days before payment is received)
* Fix: incorrect tax calculation when resubscribing or manually renewing to a subscription when prices are tax inclusive
* Fix: always setting subscription start date to 1 minute in past when manually adding a subscription via the Edit Subscription screen (by updating the post cache)
* Fix: handling of ‘recurring_payment_suspended_due_to_max_failed_payment’ and ‘recurring_payment_suspended’ PayPal IPN requests which send a PayPal Express Checkout IPN payload for PayPal Standard Subscriptions
* Fix: incorrectly removing any non-Subscriptions role from a user when purchasing or deactivating a subscription (by removing and adding only the default role)
* Fix: PHP notice about undefined index ‘txn_type’ for PayPal IPNs relating to a refund
* Fix: errors relating to an order awaiting payment that has been set to false or deleted instead of being unset in the WooCommerce session
* Fix: incorrect transition of orders (including renewal orders) for $0 amounts to “completed”, instead make sure they are transitioned to the default completed status (i.e. “processing”)
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register