WooCommerce Booking Appointment Plugin v2.4.3 lets you capture the Booking Date & Booking Time for each product thereby allowing your WooCommerce store to effectively function as a Booking & Appointment system.
Changelog for v2.4.3(Release: November 27 2015)
This upgrade to the plugin contains an enhancements and some issue fixes.
1. The Booking plugin will automatically sync the overlapping time slots when a booking is made. For e.g. A product has time slots set as 12:00 – 16:00 hours, 13:00 – 15:00 hours, 15:00 – 16:00 hours, 17:00 – 18:00 hours and 10:00 – 22:00 hours. If an order is placed for 12:00 – 16:00 hours, then availability is reduced for the overlapping time slots as well (i.e. 13:00 – 15:00 hours and 15:00 – 16:00 hours).
2. Fixed some warnings being displayed in the WooCommerce->Add Orders page when orders were added for Bookable products.
3. The Advance Booking period (in hours) setting now applies to the Fixed Date range as well. So, in a scenario where the Advance Booking Period is set to 48 hours, the dates in the Fixed Bookable Date Range will be made available accordingly.
4. The Search Widget when used on a site using WPML, was displaying a blank page for the search results. This has now been fixed.
5. The Advance Booking Period (in hours) was giving incorrect results thereby not allowing the time slots to be displayed. This has been fixed.
6. The plugin now uses the hidden variation_id field provided by WooCommerce on the front end product page to calculate the prices for variable products.
7. The specific dates beyond a Fixed Date Range were being shown as available for booking. This issue has been fixed now.
8. The WPML compatibility code has been modified to fix an issue where the incorrect Base Language Product ID was being passed in scenarios where the base products had been created at the same time.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register